Tuesday, December 16, 2014



From the desert heat to the mile high city I still struggle with how to remain true to myself but adapt to my new home (and by new I mean home of four years). I went from dressing similarly to a Kardashian to "functional". I shudder at the sight of snow yet in the summer I feel the most free I have ever felt. My skin is so dry, my hair breaks off more, some days I can't breathe and I'm always cold but in this amazing city I am finding my place.




I invite you all to join me on this journey of staying fashionable in the cold weather, layering, proper skin care technique to survive the high elevation and dryness and finally skincare and makeup tips for Latinas and biracial beauties. Most importantly I invite you to join me on a journey of staying true to self through expression. 


No comments:

Post a Comment